ॐSubham Karoti Kalyanam (Sloka For Lighting Lamp )ॐ



Subham Karoti Kalyanam
Arogyam Dhana Sampadah
Shatru Buddhi Vinashaya 
Deepa Jyotir Namostute
Meaning: The accurate meaning of the mantra is: "I fold my hands before the light that brings prosperity, auspiciousness, good health, abundance of wealth and destruction of the enemy's intellect". Here, Darkness symbolizes enemy's intellect and with the arrival of light, darkness disappears. Likewise, light (God's Grace) destroys darkness (enemy's intellect).

Deepajyotih Para Brahma 
Deepa Jyothir Janardhanah 
Deepo Haratu Me Paapam
Sandhya Deepam Namostute
Meaning: The literal meaning of the mantra is: "I fold my hands before the lord, the maintainer of this creation, in the form of this light. I adore this light, which destroys all the pains resulting from my omissions and commissions".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+